Access Keys allow you to access the main navigation elements by using your keyboard. If you are using Internet Explorer on a PC, press ALT + access key, then enter/return. If you are using Firefox press SHIFT + ALT + access key. If you are using a Macintosh press Control + access key.
Access keys for our core navigation (these function on every web page):
- h - University home page
- s - Sitemap
- a - Accessibility (this page)
Hub University website access keys:
- 1 - Contact Us
- 2 - About Us
- 3 - A to Z
- 4 - News & Events
College website access keys:
- 1 - College home page
- 2 - About
- 3 - Courses
- 4 - News & Events
- 5 - Showcase
- 6 - Research
- 7 - Contact
The accesskey attribute is currently supported by the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer 4+ (Winows) 5+ (Mac)
- Mozilla (Windows + Linux)
- Netscape 6 + (Windows)
- Opera 7 (Windows + Linux)
The Search facility can be accessed by using the tab button on your keyboard to navigate to the text box. Enter your search keyword in the text box, then press enter/return.
For those of you using screen readers, you are given the option to skip the navigation elements at the start of each page and go directly to the main content.
The pages on this site are all printer-friendly and only the logo, relevant headings and main content will appear on the printouts. Navigation elements will not be printed.
As relative font sizes (small, medium, large etc.) and not pixel-based font sizes have been used on this site, you can easily resize the text.
The site has been tested and provides full functionality on the following browsers and platforms:
- Google Chrome 18.104.22.168 - Windows XP
- Internet Explorer 5.0, 5.5, 6.0 - Windows 2000
- Internet Explorer 6.0 - Windows XP
- Internet Explorer 7.0 - Windows XP
- Konqueror 3.0.5 - Linux
- Mozilla 1.5 - Windows 2000
- Mozilla Firefox 1.6 - Linux, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Macintosh
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0.8 - Windows XP, Macintosh
- Safari 1.0-4.0 - Macintosh